Monday, July 19, 2010

THE PRESENT

Before I talk about my weird life of past eighteen odd years…or my plans and aspirations of my future…I thought I should first talk about the PRESENT. Afterall ‘living in the moment’ is what I personally believe in.

So well its already been three months since I have left my school, (the place that has taught me a lot and yes, not only academically. It has made me the person that I am today and ‘fcourse given me friends who are actually little tyrants of my life, but I’ll go in details later on…) and now literally ‘struggling’ to get into some college (all thanks to my poor grades! *sigh*)…so well right now I am living in a kind of ‘transition period’ with nothing much to do but still loads of thoughts in my head (giving me sleepless nights all the time).

All thanks to this ‘transition period’…I am currently suffering from drastic mood swings I am happy in a second and cranky in just the next one :(

Like just yesterday after being sarcastic and unnerve the entire day I ended being extremely happy just for the fact that I found a very old song I had been looking for quite a few months now. And then I figured out I don’t really need reasons to be happy…just a small walk in the park in cool breeze or playing hopscotch with kiddos or just feeling the raindrops on my palm (though I hate to get wet) are enough to make my day!!!

And I guess its not that bad to be happy and de-happy ‘cause it creates a balance in your life…afterall life is a like a sinusoidal curve, with its crests and troughs and the average always comes out be zero!!

But i prefer to look at the brighter side of it...afterall its 'The Sunny Side Up' :)



Happiness is like a butterfly: the more you chase it, the more it will elude you, but if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder’

1 comment: