Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Beginning...

Heya!

After a big bad realisation that I am totally wasting all my time and simply being upto no good (oh yeah dat was some ‘realisation’! )…I wrote dis…my first note on my new ‘blog’!!

Talking about the ‘realisation’ thingie…I have passed all my past days by facebooking, constant sms-ng, chatting, sleeping etc..etc (oh yes, I am such a ‘vella’)…which made me realise that my life was nothing more than a quick succession of absolute nothings…

So I have decided to change it a bit (and only a ‘bit’)…and planned to do something more meaningful or atleast something that gives me satisfaction of doing it and so I have started with this blog.

Apart from this, the reason I started it is because I really do believe in what Mark Twain once said, “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the things you did.” And regret and disappointment is something I don’t wish to live with!

Plus I wanna thank my best friend, Archika Poria, for giving me the idea of starting this...love you archi<3

So I am ending my first note here but there will be more…ciao till then!

Thanks for reading :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice work! U write really well =) ur a grt communicator!!!
    Lol Jane Austen's influence is impressive ;p

    ReplyDelete