Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Drop of HOPE...

It’s almost been a week that I haven’t seen the sun. Apart from the rare little rays of sunlight…it keeps on raining, not hard, just like a slow gray drizzle, like tears. Ahh well I am not giving you the weather report but this is what is happening in my life as well!!

I did tell you about my ‘struggle’ for getting into a college; it is the thing that has drained all my hope. Getting into a good college now totally depends upon some kind of miracle and which just isn’t gonna happen. Its not that I don’t believe in miracles but the fact that I have already seen one so chances of experiencing another are quite slim. (using ‘slim’ I am quite understating it!).

You know…sometimes it is just difficult to look at what people say,’ the larger picture’ or believing in the fact that ‘whatever happens, happens for the good’. And to all those who keep on telling me the same things…thank you so much for believing that I am gonna end up with not what i always wanted but what is best for me (that does definitely help me) but its just difficult to believe in it at the moment (though I might end up saying ‘u were right’) and I wanna clarify that I am NOT a ‘pessimist’ probably a ‘well informed optimist’ or ‘prac-ti-cal’ :p

So never mind…my point is being depressed or crying once in a while isn’t really that bad. Ok so now you must be thinking that I am completely contradicting the basic concept of this blog…so yes I am contradicting! (:p)

I know being depressed or crying doesn’t really help but nevertheless it does help you sober down (if only a bit) and you just might end up finding someone who would do everything only to get your smile back! :)

Just a ‘drop of hope’ is required…because considering the law of nature the sun will be back…shining and smiling as ever!!

Ciao till den!! Keep smiling :)



“No need to be ashamed of tears, for tears bears witness that a man has the greatest of courage, the courage to suffer. –Benjamin Franklin"

3 comments:

  1. well...so u r a 'well informed'..optimist...keep da sunny side up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. u might as well hit me directly :p
    the sarcasm kills :p LOL
    i agree with u, on everything you said :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @anurag : thnx alot!! will try to keep it up :)

    @archi : i guess u have absolutely no idea about how i feel when u say u believe in me :')
    oh and sarcasm comes naturally to me...can't help it!! lol :P
    nd thnx!! :)

    ReplyDelete